- Non-stick coating on heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum
- Extra thick for even heating
- Thick stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Nonstick Tawa can cook all the foods with less or no oil or butter, if required
- Tawa are widely used to cook roti (flatbreads), phulka (puffed unleavened bread) and paratha (layered unleavened bread)
- Fit for gas stove and induction top cooking
- Engineered with three layers of non-stick surface
- Pioneer Stainless Steel tawa has no Chemicals used with Flat Bottom which makes it Ready to use.
- Specific Uses of Product: Making Rotis/ Indian Bread Items, Dosa and Uttapam with rich Iron content.
- Care Instructions: Rinse And Thoroughly Dry With a Clean, Dry Cloth or Paper Towels. Easy to clean and maintain which makes it super easy for daily use.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: The product is made with high quality materials.
6 months warranty provided
What’s in the Package: 1 x Pioneer Flat Tawa
There are no reviews yet.